- 13.2MP 1/3.1″ CMOS Sensor
- NIKKOR 3x Optical Zoom f/3.3-5.9 Lens
- 30-90mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Water, Shock, Freeze, and Dustproof
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 30 fps
- 2.7″ 230k-Dot LCD Screen
- SnapBridge Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
- Contrast-Detect AF System; Electronic VR
- Built-In Flash; 2-Stop ND Filter
- 18 Scene Modes, In-Camera Image Editing
Nikon Coolpix W150 Blóma
Designed for holidays, beach days, or every day, the white Nikon COOLPIX W150 is a sleek point-and-shoot camera characterized by its impressive durability and intuitive design. Perfect for use on adventures or for an aspiring young photographer, the W150 sports a 13.2MP CMOS sensor and NIKKOR 3x zoom lens to produce high-resolution stills and Full HD video in a variety of situations. Sensitivity from ISO 125-1600 along with Electronic VR also benefit working in a variety of lighting conditions to keep up with all-day shooting. Its physical design is water, shock, dust, and freezeproof and features a rear 2.7″ 230k-dot LCD for composing your shots and reviewing imagery. In-camera image editing enables quick fine-tuning of your shots and SnapBridge wireless connectivity also lets you share your snaps while on the go.
- Waterproof-rated to IPX8 for use underwater to depths of 33′ / 10m
- Shockproof to falls from 5.9′ / 1.8m high
- Freezeproof to temperatures as low as 14°F / -10°C, or down to 32°F / 0°C for underwater use
- Dustproof-rated to IP6X to protect the internal components of the camera
13.2MP CMOS Sensor
NIKKOR 3x Optical Zoom Lens
Other Camera Features
- Rear 2.7″ 230k-dot LCD monitor is used for composing imagery as well as navigating the menu and replaying photos and movies.
- SnapBridge uses Bluetooth and Wi-Fi for wireless image sharing and remote camera control from a paired smartphone or tablet.
- Built-in flash for dark scenes.
- Built-in 2-stop ND filter suits working in ultra bright conditions.
- Micro-USB port for on-the-go charging.
- Dedicated Underwater and Underwater Face Framing features, along with an underwater clarity adjustment when editing images in-camera, benefit shooting at the beach or in a pool.
- Light trails can be made with a Night shooting mode.
- 18 different scene modes are available, including the Picture-in-Picture function.
- In-camera editing lets you add image frames or arrange pictures into creative designs, as well as creatively adjust images with the Picture play function, Little Planet effect, or the Curve effect.
- Recording of voice messages allows for message exchange.
- Recorded images can be displayed on the welcome screen opposed to the conventional animations.
- Image lock to restrict image deletion.
- Functions for creating slide shows or grading images.