The Dead Cat windshield is designed for minimizing any wind noise when recording in high wind conditions. Its artificial fur is specially designed so as to minimize wind noise while remaining acoustically transparent.
Rode Lavalier GO11.000 kr.
Form Factor Lavalier
Sound Field Mono
Operating Principle Pressure Operated
Capsule Electret Condenser
Diaphragm 0.18″ / 4.5 mm
Polar Pattern Omnidirectional
High-Pass Filter None
Windscreen Foam (Included)
Frequency Range 20 Hz to 20 kHz
Maximum SPL 110 dB SPL
Impedance 3 Kilohms
Sensitivity -35 dB
Output Level 189 mV (Max)
Dynamic Range 83 dB
Signal-to-Noise Ratio 67 dB
Equivalent Noise Level 27 dB
Output Connectors 1 x 1/8″ / 3.5 mm TRS Male
Operating Voltage 2.7 V (Plug-In Power)
Mounting Alligator Clip
Dimensions ø: 0.2 x L: 0.94″ / ø: 5.08 x L: 23.88 mm (Capsule)
Weight 0.56 oz / 16 g
Rode SC32.500 kr.
Rode Wireless GO33.900 kr.
- Transmitter operates as a clip-on microphone or beltpack for a lavalier/headset microphone.
- Ultra-compact form-factor – transmitter and receiver weigh a minuscule 31g each.
- Series III 2.4GHz digital wireless transmission with 128-bit encryption delivers crystal-clear audio under any conditions and excels in dense Wi-Fi and Bluetooth environments (shopping malls, conventions, hotels etc).
- Up to 70m range (line-of-sight), optimised for short-range operation in congested RF environments.
- In-built rechargeable batteries that last up to 7 hours, charged via USB-C.
- Super easy to use – transmitter and receiver auto-pair in under three seconds.
- 3-stage output pad (0dB, -12dB and -24dB) and battery saver mode.
- Use up to eight systems in one location.
- Comes in either black or white.
- Designed and made in RØDE’s precision manufacturing facilities in Sydney, Australia.
Rode VideoMic Pro+44.900 kr.
- Automatic Power Function with plug-in power
- Power via LB-1, 2 x AA Batteries, Micro USB
- Ships with LB-1 Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Battery, Detachable 3.5mm TRS Cable, Micro USB Cable
- Built-in Battery Door
- Optimised Windshield Shape
- Digital Switching