Arista Arifix Powder Fixer3.400 kr.
Eco Pro LegacyPro Ascorbic Acid Powder – Black and White Film Developer3.990 kr.
- 2 Part Powder
- Quality / Grain Equivalent to Kodak Xtol
- Makes 5 Liters of Developer
- Hydroquinone Free
Ilford ID-112.990 kr.
Ilford Ilfosol 3 500ml7.990 kr.
Ilford Ilfostop 500ml7.590 kr.
Ilford Microphen 1L3.590 kr.
Ilford Multigrade Dev 500ml6.890 kr.
Ilford Multigrade FB Warm 17,8×24 100 stk Glossy23.900 kr.
- Semi matt
Ilford Multigrade FB Warm 17,8×24 100 stk Semi Matt23.900 kr.
- Semi matt
Ilford Multigrade Filters 15x15cm15.500 kr.
Easy to use, speed matched filters with pre-defined grades. Designed to work with black & white photographic enlargers and colour enlargers in white light mode.
- Simple contrast control
- Speed matched with pre-defined grades
- Half grade increments from 00 to 5
- Above and below lens sets available
- Compatible with all Multigrade papersILFORD MULTIGRADE FILTERS are a fantastic addition to any darkroom. With 12 evenly spaced, speed matched grades, they enable simple contrast control for all variable contrast papers and allow a wide range of negative types to be printed.MULTIGRADE FILTERS are numbered 00–5 in ½ step increments with the lowest filter number corresponding to the softest contrast. They are easy to use with no complicated calculations required when changing from one filter to another – the exposure time for filters 00–3½ is the same which then simply doubles for filters 4–5.MULTIGRADE FILTERS are available in sets, 8.9 x 8.9cm (3½x3½”) and 15.2 x 15.2cm (6×6”), and can be used above or below the lens as well as cut to fit enlarger filter drawers as necessary. A filter kit is also available for below lens use, comprising of 12 mounted contrast filters, a mounted safelight filter and a filter holder.
Individual grade, 30cm square filters are available to special order.
For further information on Multigrade filters, please refer to the contrast control data sheet.
Ilford Multigrade RC Deluxe Glossy Sheets4.590 kr.
MULTIGRADE, Resin Coated, variable contrast black & white photo paper. Ideal for beginners and advanced users.
- Medium weight 190gsm resin coated paper
- Neutral base tint
Ilford Perceptol 1LVæntanlegt
Ilford Rapid Fixer 500ml7.250 kr.
KenAir 360ml Refill3.990 kr.
Kenair Actuator Valve2.190 kr.
KenAir Master Kit5.500 kr.
Kodak Dektol Paper Developer3.490 kr.
- Powder B&W Paper Developer
- Ideal for Tray Processing
- Neutral/Cold Tones with Cold Tone Paper
- Warm Tones with Warm Tone Paper
- High Capacity and Uniform Development
Kodak Developer D-76 3,8L4.190 kr.
Kodak Developer Xtol4.390 kr.
Kodak Photo Flo 2007.200 kr.
- Wetting Agent for Film Processing
- Reduces Streaking and Water Spots
- Promotes Faster Drying
Kodak Rapid Selenium Toner6.590 kr.
- For RC or Fiber B&W Papers
- Produces Purple to Dark Brown Color
- Promotes Stability and Archivability
- Enhances Dmax
- Can Be Used with B&W Films
Legacy Pro Tube Squeegee4.990 kr.
Pana-Vue 2 Slide Viewer8.590 kr.