Artist Watercolour 250 is a fine art inkjet paper with a heavily textured surface and natural white base. This OBA free paper is reminiscent of traditional watercolour materials, with a prominent woven texture that gives a superb realistic effect when reproducing sketches and paintings. Artist Watercolour is also fantastic for printing fine art photographs, the texture bringing out subtle details and adding a unique high-quality finish.
The natural white base of this Alpha Cellulose paper has an exceptional colour gamut and sharpness, ensuring your work prints at its very best. Suited for archival use in galleries, exhibitions and more
- Alpha Cellulose inkjet paper
- Heavily textured matt surface
- 250gsm natural white base
- Suited to artist reproductions and fine art photography
- Compatible with dye and pigment inks
- Works with any inkjet printer