- ATH. Sendir/syncsnúra fylgir ekki með
- Reflector skermur framan á ljós fylgir ekki með
- Bowens mount
The Godox Studio Flash QT600II is a further development of the first generation QT600 and is equipped with advanced techniques and an abundance of functions including a built-in wireless Godox 2.4G X system. The QT600II meets the needs of photographers looking for a high speed flash head with wireless control. In this way you can not only trigger the flash head remotely, but also set the flash power. Other useful features include High Speed Sync up to 1 / 8000s, multi flash, flash delay, mask function, S1 / S2 optical triggering and C.Fn user setting.
Godox QT600II with High Speed Sync up to 1 / 8000s
For a high speed studio flash head, the Godox QT600II has an extremely fast charging time of 0.05-0.7 seconds and an ultra-short flash duration that is adjustable from 1/316 to 1/28984 second (t0.1) and can flash more than ten consecutive flashes per second . You will not miss a single moment. With the built-in Godox 2.4G X system, you can control other flash such as the Godox TT685, V860II, AD600, AD360 as a slave flash. In addition, the QT600II can be triggered with the Godox X1T trigger.
Simple and convenient operation
The operation of the Godox QT600II is very simple by means of the push buttons and the easy-to-read LCD screen on the back of the flash head. The flash power is adjustable from 1/1 to 1/128 in twenty steps. The modeling lamp has a power of 150 Watt and its brightness can be adjusted from 5 to 100%.
- Flash power of 600Ws
- Guide number of 76
- Flash head settings M, Multi and HSS (High Speed Sync)
- Recycling time of approximately 0.05-0.9s
- Sync settings High Speed Sync up to 1 / 8000s, first curtain sync, second curtain sync
- Flash delay adjustable from 0.01 to 30 seconds
- Setting lamp of 150 Watt
- Built-in wireless Godox 2.4G X system
- Wireless range approximately 50 meters
- Multi flash capability
- Controllable up to 16 slave units
- Mask function
- Built-in buzzer and fan
- Dimensions of 14 x 23 x 41 centimeters
- Weighs 2.96 kilograms