- 0-100% dimmable
- Colour temperature of 2800K-6500K
- AC Powered
- Silent Mode (fan off)
- Bowens Mount
- Weight: 3kg
- Size: 34x20x16cm
- ATH. Fjarstýring fylgir ekki með ljósinu
- Reflector skermur fylgir ekki með
Godox SL150II Bi-Color LED Light
Bi-Color LED Video Light has variable color from 2800 to 6500K with a high CRI/TLCI rating that’s your assurance of advanced accuracy in color rendering. The light dims from 0 to 100% too, and while you can make these changes locally on the fixture, you can also make them wirelessly at a distance of 164′ with the included remote control. The light has 32 channels and 16 groups to provide interference-free shooting. It also has a fan that can be turned off in sound-sensitive situations.
- Variable color temperature allows you to match other fixtures, meet the ambient light, or just follow your creative impulses.
- You can turn off the fan for sound-sensitive situations.
- Nine built-in special effects including Flash 1, Flash 2, Storm 1, Storm 2, TV, Broken Bulb, Fire, and Fireworks.
- There are 32 selectable channels and 16 groups that can be engaged at distances up to 164′ via the included wireless remote control.
- The Bowens front accessory mount allows use of not only a large list of Godox light shapers, but also those from the many manufacturers who employ this popular mount.