- Independent control on 3 axes to reach great framing precision
- Unique mechanism of foldable handles when not in use
- Maximum portability thanks to its Adapto body
- Leveling bubble for ease framing
- Quick release for easy and completely safe set up
Manfrotto MH293D3-Q2 3 Way Head
A three-way photo head specifically designed to maximize compactness and transportability, while also allowing accurate, precise framing and solid support of medium-heavy camera equipment.
A unique mechanism allows the handles to be ‘folded’ when the head is not in use. With the handles folded and running parallel, the head’s dimensions are dramatically reduced, so it takes up less space when packed, and is easier and less cumbersome to carry.
The body is made from Adapto, a special lightweight polymer which cuts down the weight of the head, yet offers high mechanical resistance for sturdy support. The head has three levelling bubbles (on for each axis of rotation) which make it easier and faster to get straight, well-framed images in-camera, thereby saving time in post-production.
The head’s quick release system allows the camera to be attached (or detached) safely in a second, so you’re always ready to shoot.