- Ultra-compact, headless 4-section Carbon fiber tripod
- 2 leg angles, short column included for ground level shooting
- Included shoulder strap for easy carrying
- Incredibly light, just 895 grams
- Easily attach heads and accessories via 1/4″ and 3/8″ attachment
- Leg Sections: 4
- Weight: 0,895 kg
- Min Height: 20 cm
- Safety Payload Weight: 10 kg
- Maximum Height: 122,5 cm
- Closed Height: 36,5 cm
Gitzo Tripod Traveler, Series 0, 4 Sections
The Gitzo GT0545T Series 0 Traveler Carbon Fiber Tripod is a headless, ultra-compact, 4-section support with an 180° leg folding system pioneered by Gitzo, which enables its legs to reverse-fold around the center column and an optional ball head, allowing it to fold down to 36.5 cm. The GT0545T, which is also the lightest Traveler tripod available, extends to a height of 122.5 cm and holds up to 10 kg of gear despite weighing just 895 grams. With is included short center column inserted, the tripod gets down to 20 cm for low-angle or macro shots.
The tripod’s legs are made of Carbon eXact tubing for superior strength and stiffness in a slimmer size and feature the “Traveler G-lock” – a travel-size version of Gitzo’s G-lock, specifically designed to ensure security in reduced size. Its specially-designed compact rubber feet can easily be replaced if necessary. The Gitzo GT0545T comes with its own shoulder strap.